inkl. 19% MwSt. für Deutschland zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: 3-14 Tage
Pureracing Truggy based on the MP10 leaves rivals in the dust.
Equipped with the highest level specifications.
The pinnacle of R/C car racing is the IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing) World Championships. With an unrivaled record of eight championship titles, the INFERNO sets the standard in 1/8 engine buggy racing. Since its release in January 2019, the latest MP10 model has been scorching racetracks around the world. With the MP10 as its base, Kyosho is proud to introduce the pure racing specification MP10T Truggy.
Representing the latest in offroad racing technology, the Inferno MP10T is a full model change from the previous Inferno STRR Evo2. Improved driving performance is complimented by increased reliability and durability for superior endurance racing performance. Maintenancefriendly design features facilitate fast and reliable setup that can be depended on in the pressure of highintensity racing. Leaving all Truggy rivals behind, the MP10T is the one machine you need to dominate the podium.
- 3diff shaft drive 4WD chassis is based on the 1/8 scale MP10 racing buggy with the most advanced specifications.
- Machine cut 3mm thick aluminum main chassis has been hard anodized to produce high strength and durability.
- Iarm design on the front upper arm enables easy adjustment of suspension geometry.
- Larger φ4.5mm diameter sus shafts deliver both superior durability and reliability.
- Onepiece clutch bell (lightweight) realizes excellent heat dissipation and response.
- Reinforced tie rod ends don’t interfere with the inside of the tires when steering is at full throw.
- Brake pad features special adhesion between the pad and the plate.
- Battery and receiver are arranged in separate radio box to minimize trouble and optimize weight distribution.
- Fuel tank realizes improved crash resistance and stable fuel supply.
- Newly designed side guard is lighter due to reduced thickness and height.
- Wheel nuts with serrated finish on reverse side provide superior wheel security.
- Compatible with most MP10 optional parts for upgrading your machine to the next level.
- Unassembled kit set
- Polycarbonate clear body
Required for Operation:
- 2ch 2 servo R/C system for cars
- Paint for polycarbonate body
- Engine 3.5cc class
- Tyres and wheels
- Length 575mm
- Width 428mm
- Wheelbase 381386mm
- Tread£¨F/R£© 353mm£¯353mm
- Tires£¨F/R£© For stadium track(not included)
- Gear Ratio 16.3:1
- Weight 3,870g approx.
- Engine .21 ¡« .28 classes(not included)
- Transmitter 2ch or more 2 servo(not included)